Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The New Glitzy Style

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I have been spending a lot of time working expanding Glitzy Style's brand. I have not left my love of designing jewelry. I am simply working towards a vision I have had for a long time. I will be providing events for girls, our buddying future Women. One the main goals is to foster a sense of pride of being a girl, a strong girl. All events will consist of discussions will be led in a positive direction about what it means to be a girl....tapping in on Girl Power! When hosting an event, girls leave with a positive experience. I want really enforce our girls' self esteem. At times Glitzy Style will host educational events for the girls'. I hope that you are as excited as I am. I am excited to provide you services for any event.





What types of educational events are you interested in your daughter to learning? These events will be hosted for a minimal fee. Glitzy Style thrives to satisfy and provide you with quality events. So, please let me know what you are interested in and I will work hard to provide the educational event that interests you for your daughter.


I can't wait to hear from you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment