Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday, September 2, 2011
When I think of elegance in the jewelry I think of pearls. I believe all ladies should own a strand of pearls. I am a firm believer that we should start our little ladies in pearls. I bought my daughter's first pair for her Baptism and it is now a keepsake. I would love to say I made it but I had not discovered my passion to design. My suggestion for our little ladies is to start off with high quality glass pearls. I have never seen a glass pearl break. You can get the size according to your young lady and your taste. You can use freshwater pearls which are less expensive and adorable. They come in different sizes and shapes. Cultured pearls are the most desired but the most desired. Pearls can be worn with anything and still be classy. Who is your favorite pearl wearing lady? I will share mine with you, it is The First Lady, Michelle Obama.





Doesn't she look lovey?  She is styling three different outfits and wearing pearls.  Isn't she the epitome of Elegance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment