Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2011 Fall/Winter Clothing Trends

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This fall is filled with so many lovely trends I have chosen to only speak five of them.  I am sure you will agree that the are wonderful and easy to try:
  1. High collars, they are not only fashionable, they are very practical as well.  In addition to looking stylish, it will keep you warm and cozy, not to mention protecting you from the cool/cold winds.
  2. Sexy Turtlenecks are a must be in your wardrobe.  It seems that ordinarily we would not appear to be sexy.  The way you style the turtleneck will make all the difference.  Try to mix colors and add some funky accessories and the turtleneck will become a very stylish piece to wear.
  3. Maxi Dresses are still a wonderful trend, personally I love Maxi Dresses. It shows your femininity. So ladies, if you want to feel or look lady like, the maxi dress is a great option.  There are so many looks everyone is sure to find the look that would look perfect for them.
  4. As a huge contrast, military looks are big trend this fall.  It is growing in its popularity with women. Gisele Bunching wore it on the cover of Vogue, with that said, I think the trend will be out there this fall/winter.
  5. Lastly, but certainly not least, patchwork is a big trend.  Creativity is key to this look.  You cannot over do your accessories are the look will fail, however, if you wear none, you will appear to be missing something. The best thing about patchwork, is that you will definitely stand out from the crowd.  This look allows many options.
I hope these tips are helpful, please give some feedback about  what you think about the trends.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great observation on current and upcoming fashions. I am a lover of maxi dresses. I love the look and feel of them. They are perfect for any body type creating long clean lines with the ability to cover any body imperfections on may have. Turtle necks have come to be a staple in my closet. I used to hate them but now I do not know what I would do without them here in the Inland Northwest. Goes to show what happens in evolution of time. We all are changing. I know I am.

Post a Comment