Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Now that the kids have returned to school everyone's schedules have changed, usually things are a lot busier during the school year.  My kids do not return to school until Monday, so Monday will start a new beginning for me as well. You will still have the option to request special items as you desire directly through me. 

Right now, the major focus is our fundraising opportunities.  School Spirit Jewelry as well as Glitz Parties can be booked for fundraisers.  Parties for our glamorous ladies are called Girls Night Out and budding young ladies' parties are called Preppy Princess Parties and Diva Parties.  You can read  more about them in the FAQ section of the blog.  Glitz parties can be just for fun and I would love come out and have great time with you and your friends or the princess in your life and her friends.   So, please take some time and condsider a Glitz Party, you won't be sorry.

If you have not registered to follow the blog please do so because I will randomly choose follower for give- a-ways.  My 25th follower received her prize don't you want to win something too.  You have to follow me to take part in the give-a-ways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment