Saturday, July 16, 2011

Glitzy Style: Ready to Serve

Saturday, July 16, 2011
I have been away quite a while, but not w/out good cause. Life's circumstances slowed me down, but I did not stop working on things for Glitzy Style. Things are wonderful my newest dream is coming to fruition but working Glitzy Style is something that will not stop!


Glitzy Style is proud to announce that it will begin an Event Planning division. No event is too small or too large. Do you have a kids party coming up? Let us help you, anything from making favors, consulting, to designing the entire event. Let's relieve your stress. Our first Glitzy Style Event will be held July 31st. (I have hosted and designed many beautiful events prior to this. I will be posting pictures later.)


Currently Glitzy Style will be working on religious jewelry. It will be sold in Sts. Peter and Paul's (Decatur, GA) Religious shop. Items are always available by request. So, if there is some religious jewelry that you would like email me or call me.

Jewelry is still available for any occasion upon request. School will be starting before we know it...how about some School Spirit Jewelry. If your group or organization is looking for a fundraiser contact me and I will give you a discount to help you raise money.

Please contact Glitzy Style about your next event or jewelry need. You can contact me via email glitzystyle@yahoo.com or phone 404.952.7808. I look forward to hearing from you and working on your project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment