Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspiration

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Since I have been under the weather, I figured I would just take time to look at clothing websites and magazines to observe the the trends so I can make your special piece in a less expensive version. I was looking at Beyonce's mother's line, Miss Tina, and none of the outfits which will be sold at Walmart cost over $20 yet, the accessories styled with it cost extraordinary amounts of money, I mean literally, accessories some outfits ended up around $1000. It makes absolutely no sense for someone design a line that should be accessible to everyone should be accessorized so expensively. I do believe that accessories may end up costing more than the outfit, if you want the accessories to last and be able to combine with other things, however, definitely not to the tune $1000 and up. So you can depend on Glitzy Style to be budget conscious.


2 comments:

Hajra said...

Oh yes...whenever I buy an outfit I fret over the accessories...what if they end up being much more expensive than the outfit itself?
doesn't make sense..absolutely!

http://hajrak.blogspot.com/2011/02/say-yes-to-this-and-you-are-in-deep.html

Vicki O'Neal said...

Shawn, I think it is great that you help ladies accessorize with a reasonable budget in mind. Keep up the good work!

Vicki :)

Post a Comment