Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friendships

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Friendships play such an integral part in our lives. We sometimes must evaluate them as time goes, but what do we do to cultivate those relationships. I always wonder how many people who are in our "little" circle of friends are truly our friends. I think this is something we should all ponder.

I am still on the kick of something that girlfriends can share that is other than the "friendship" bracelet. So, I have come up with something very simple that friends can share. Perhaps, it could be a multicolored bracelet to something to represent how you feel about either your friend or cirlce of friends. I have never done this for myself, but I will definitely will be sharing this for my friends and share with you the results of what I decide with. I have something simple that I have made just because, but I think it is simply fun. It may be a good idea and something quirky for adults. What do you think? Do you think I am on track? I may be totally off the mar, so please help me decide I am on the right track.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The multi-colored bracelet is gorgeous! Is it one you actually made? (I'm so impressed my anyone who can create things!)
I think it's a great idea to have items that symbolize your friendships--almost like the inside jokes and secrets you share.

Glitzy Style said...

Yes, I did actually make the piece. I try to only post what I make and when I do not I post it in the blog that it is not my work. Thanks for being impressed (blusing)

I feel exactly the way you do about these bracelets as you do. We take ourselve a bit to seriously sometimes. On the other hand we have been through so much what better thing to share?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Post a Comment