Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Facing The Possible

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
We often think of facing the impossible but have you ever stopped to think of all of the great possibilities are out there for us!  Sometimes I think gyrls (we will be using this term for all females from now on) realize there are many possibilities but we get stuck in facing and living them!  Today, I learned from my 7 month old!  The doctors' gave me so many don'ts and negative things to look forward to but I was optimistic and said we would be all odds.  She has continuously been doing that and has been enlightening.  However, today, when we sat in her first Kindermusik class I realized that my precious little gem didn't "see" impossibilities!  She was in there engaging with the other kids and the instructor and of course me. It opened my eyes to the reason Glitzy Style has evolved is because of the plight of gyrls!  We need to find ways to keep that spark alive because there are too many possibilities to face! 

Face The Possible because IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!



I knew it was POSSIBLE when she was 4 weeks old! I so happy so knows not of impossibilities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment