Sunday, February 12, 2012

Revamping for The New Year

Sunday, February 12, 2012
We are nearly six week into the new year and I am not moving nearly as quickly as I would like.  I want you to know that this is all for your benefit!  I am making sure I am able to provide you with the stellar services you demand.  There is a plus side in it for you, because I am behind, you are able to book an event six week longer at the current discount! So, my being a bit slow is benifitting you.  So you have until April 15th!  Don't forget that all events are not just for birthdays. Surprise your daughter with a "just because event".  Remember a Glitzy Style Event  is perfect for sports teams and cheerleader end of the year parties and awards ceremonies.  Leave the work to us!  If your event is after the sale ends make sure you pay your deposit on or before April 15th.


0 comments:

Post a Comment