Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday, April 24, 2011


Glitzy Style is changing its concepts! There are exciting things coming and I cannot wait to share two of the projects I am working on! An announcement will be made in the next few weeks. I cannot wait so please follow so you do not miss the announcement!




Glitzy Style is going to do philanthropic work. This is the beginning of one of my life's dreams. Beginning today, I will work with anyone who has a fundraising project or event for a nonprofit agency. There is a possibility that I would work with a for profit company, this would have to be discussed as it will be considered on a case by case situation. Items will made at cost plus up to 10% depending on the complexity of the project. So please think of your churches and other charitable organizations and contact me whenever there is a need. Many of my friends host events in there homes for a cause, so if you or someone else you know are hosting such an event, let's talk about what we can work out. Please share the word as I look forward to all the possibilities to come! I am also willing to lend some of my planning tips if you need them.




Projects will also be made for small groups who are looking for something beautiful to show their cohesiveness. The project margin will be at normal rates but worth the project you have in mind.



If anything I mentioned is appealing or of interest to you, please let me know!



Glitzy Style and Preppy Princess stores will have listings soon. I will be sure to let you know!


Please share your comments and ideas I would love hearing them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment