Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Calling all Ladies

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I have always been a girly girl despite playing sports in Middle School and then I thought that I would not be girly enough if I played ball. My thought process was flawed. I think we really need to teach our young ladies that they can still be active and be a lady.

Earlier this year I joined a movement called Pretty Girls Rock Dresses and it's launch was yesterday. I have witnessed many beautiful women reaffirm what it meant to be a lady by wearing dresses and just plain old feeling feminine. Today, I thought twice about how I was going to dress to go to the gym. I am so accustomed to going out in baggy sweats and a huge t-shirt that I realized there was no reason to look drab and not feel like a lady because I am going to the gym. So I wore a cute gym capri along with a fitted t-shirt and diamond studs.

So, today, as I did run some errands I felt so in touch with who I am. I had forgotten how good it felt to consciously set out to feel like the lady that I am in all situations.

Accessories always make the outfit so remember to find the proper accessories to tie your look together. Often times we miss this step when pulling our outfits together. Be careful to wear the correct accessories with the proper outfit. We will explore that next time.

Please check out Pretty Girls Rock Dresses and Pretty Girls Rock Dresess, LLC on Facebook and don't for get checkout the website:
http://www.prettygirlsrockdres.wordpress.com/ .

Come back to check out my latest creations and ideas. Please do not forget to like Glitzy Style and Glitzy Style LLC on Facebook. I look forward to seeing you there.


The picture posted is my official day of the challenge, a nice day in the park with a dangling earring along with a simple watch instead of a bracelet along with a headband to match the outfit. It was very simple yet very lady like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment