Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 fashions are returning to the 70's. There so many things to consider when considering the trends. First of all, you have to remember that you must accessorize your wardrobe to complete your look. Today, I thought I would share hair accessory trends. This year trends are bolder and I just love it!


Look for floral pins, headbands and the like. Feather fascinators are a huge rage this year. You could wear them on headbands, clips, feather fascinators, come in many different styles I am sure there is one that will tickle your fancy. So, tell me what are you willing to try?





4 comments:

Cheryl Wilms said...

I love that look. What a fun way to do your hair. I absolutely love accessories, I just never use them because my kids would just rip it out of my hair if I ever found the time to actually do it, LOL. ~Cheryl from The WAHM Solution

Lynn said...

Shawn the hair accessories are so beautiful. And accessories are important to any fashion, as I think it completes the outfit. Intersting that the head bands may be coming back!

Hajra said...

I like hair accessories but haven't tried much on. These are some real pretty ones you have here.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I also love that you used a red headed model as I'm a red head hehe so I can picture what it might look like.

Post a Comment