Monday, January 31, 2011

Reorganizing

Monday, January 31, 2011

I moved since I last worked so I am going to work diligently on pulling all my supplies together to get things going. I have lots of changes that are coming but right now I am focusing on my short term goals and that is to get my Etsy stores stocked and design YOUR beautiful designs that you are going to sport this summer. My game plan is to be up and running in one week. So, hopefully by mid-month you will be seeing some of my pretties. I just love designing and I am so elated that I will be back at it. My next week will be hectic, but it will be terribly mesmerising because I will be rediscovering new beads that have and taking inventory of what I need! I will be attending a bead show next week, so I am super excited to be amongst beaders and a conference room full of beads!


Please don't forget to follow me and ask a friend to do the same as I work hard to be ready to supply your jewelry needs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment