Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A new year, a new purpose

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I am back and ready to get started. I will not be able to do any work for another month due to a shoulder injury/surgery. So, while on the mend, I figured I needed to get back to blogging and reorganizing for the New Year.

I will not be designing in bulk as I much prefer you choose the pieces you would like designed for your special outfit or occasion. I will being making some items and I will list them on Etsy. I will list kids designs on Preppy Princess and adult items on Glitzy Style.

Soon, I hope to share so exciting news with a collaboration with another company that I know you will be eager to hear about. I am excited about it.

Proceeds from all religious inspired items will still be donated to the building fund of Sts. Peter and Paul. I feel that I do have to give back to the community and this is something dear to my heart. So, church family, don't forget if you need something the profits will be going to the Building fund.

Check back often because I will be giving you updates on all of the progress that is occurring. I will probably revisit some things I discussed before, but I am rebuilding from ground up. So, please start to follow me as I rebuild Glitzy Style!

3 comments:

Atlanta Makeup Classes said...

this is great get to it Shawn

Unknown said...

I love your site!!

Glitzy Style said...

Thanks ladies, I hope to see you here often.

Post a Comment