Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do you love pearls? I absolutely adore them and believe that they are a must have for every lady. Does every important lady, young or old have pearls in their jewelry collections in your life? I use freshwater pearls versus cultured pearls to cut costs and make them more attainable for everyone is able to own them. I can get them in many colors, however, colored pearls are more expensive, yet still affordable. I also can also get different shapes. It depends on the shape you desire that really make a difference in cost, but it is still probably less expensive than you would think. I can also get pearls with names and dates on them. You may want to have a mother's bracelet designed with children's names and dates of birth. You can have pearls designed in casual designs and as well as more formal designs. Remember all of the June babies, as pearls are their birthstone. Do not forget the little ones, start them early. I started my daughter early with earrings and bracelets. She respects fine jewelry. Though she did not wear my designs early on, she does now.
If you are in a sorority you can have your sorority tag attached to your clasp. You could even mix the colors. AKA's you should buy your sorors a strand with an ivy leaf attached to the clasp. Zeta's you can use five larger pearls to represent the five pearls and design it anyway you would like. Deltas, Sigma Gamma Rho we can work out something to implement your colors in a design as well. Remember, I love your ideas and implementing them into to the design.
Please make sure you consider buying pearls as they should be a staple in your wardrobe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment