Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome

Friday, June 26, 2009
Welcome to the world of fine handmade jewelry! I plan to share many ideas and keep you abreast of all the latest trends. Whether it is for a sophisticated lady or a cute preppy princess. We will have a great time. I cannot wait to for us to explore the joys of accessories together. We will be able to focus on holidays and just your ideas in general anything is possible in the world of hand made jewelry. The possibilities are endless, especially with all of the hot new trends. Weddings are especially are fun to coordinate exactly to your taste without the huge costs. I cannot wait to meet with you all in the Metro Atlanta area for jewelry parties or just to peruse my collection. We can also arrange to have a party for those who would like to have a "Girl's Night Out" party for adults and learn how to make a simple project and don't forget your little princess, don't you think she and her friends would love to have a Preppy Princess Party? So, please take this journey with me. I know we will have a wonderful time.
I have opened two stores on Etsy that I hope you visit, Glitzy Style and Preppy Princess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment